Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HIMALAYANS!

Carrying on my current theme of looking back in time, I found these pictures of Himalayans our family raised over the last 10 years...
Magee's Shamrock (2004)
Multi BIS winner
Pictured in the ARBA SOP

Lena and Allen with RIS "TINK"
Blue Sr doe, 2010



Magee's SNAP, BOB & BOG
Kentucky ARBA Conv. 2008

Lena with her BIS Winner "Sugar"
2010

Best Black Sr Doe ARBA Conv. 2005


Magee's PD1 - BIS 2003
Himalayans have been in my Barn since 1989.

My sister started showing Himalayans when she was 6.  Now my daughter Lena shows Himalayans.
Himalayans are awesome for kids!  They are gentle, relaxed and docile, perfect for showmanship.  Their body type is very unique, they are cylindrical shaped like a paper towel tube.  The points of the Himalayan can be in 4 colors; Black, Blue, Chocolate and Lilac.

1 comment: